A free-form dictionary to my vernacular

A free-form dictionary to my vernacular: Learn it, use it, love it

Friday, August 14, 2009

Mayded

Mayded: Stands for mysteriously faded. It is the drunk that came out of no where. One second you are enjoying a great conversation with someone and the next you think hello intoxicated!

This term actually originated from my friend Christina. This peculiar phenomenon happens to her quite frequently. I turn to her to say something and I am like damn when did you get drunk! You only had one drink! But really I am thinking, I am jealous because I wish I could join her in her giggly merriment as she grooves to the music in the bar and makes covert pizza runs with a smirk on her face.

1 comment:

  1. Christina's reaction to this post: "A Ninja, that is how I am when I am drunk" Who knew that getting drunk could involve stealth and cunning!

    ReplyDelete